Here's the back story... We have an ESI phone system and have been using VIP Call Control program on multiple computers with very few issues. I recently started updated the computers for Engineers and just using Acronis to copy their drives over and then install drivers for the new Motherboards. Was working perfectly until I cam across this issue that I can't help but believe is related...

VIP worked perfectly on the old PC and still does. On the new PC you open VIP, put in the Extension and Password, click Login... Program flashes then its gone. We've had this before and "Run as Administrator" would fix it.

So far I have tried the following: Run As Admin; Unistall, clean Registry and files, Reinstall; Copy my config overtop; log in with different user profile; edit Registry entries for VIP; Talked with ESI and they cannot support their own program... worst tech support of all time!

It has to be something to do with the disk imaging because it quit working immediately after that. I can't figure out what it would be and where else I need to look.