Same as everyone else here, too. I picked up a brand-new 7D-1 unit that was part of Canada's infamous Universal Payphone Co. "Millennium" scam. It's got the early 7D-1 board, the card reader and the LCD display, but will only allow certain things to be programmed in using the LCD display and keypad, so I was hoping to have a go with the Telelink software (if anyone has it) to see if I can change the other parameters (mostly I just want to change the ring-before-modem-answer from its current 3 rings to something like 20 for use on my home line.)

The other thing it's doing is this: you'll program it through the keyboard and have apparent success, then later on you'll pick up the receiver and get dead air. Hooked it up to my line simulator/digit grabber and the modem seizes the line and it keeps automatically dialing a long-dead number at seemingly random times - presumably to get a rate table or software download. Be nice to make that go away, and reinitializing it etc. doesn't help.

Any assistance appreciated. Not much on the web save some manuals for other Ernestel products which are all in the "well...*some* of it works on my model..." category.

Cheers.

Andy