Originally Posted by JasonRy
I will complete my profile. I am trained and certified in IT, but not in phones. I'm the sole IT guy where I am, so if it has power they expect me to fix it.

I guess I didn't understand that this forum was for phone techs only. Does this mean I'm on my own?

That isn't really the case. The open forum is specifically for end user support. When asking for higher level administrative support, a moderator will suggest that you contact an authorized Toshiba dealer to help you out.

I am not a moderator, but I think that you could save time if you had a good relationship with a local dealer to get you setup properly. If you are not happy with your dealers response, then there may be other dealerships.

There may be some members that will offer some admin help outside the open forum, ie private message.

I regards to your Stratgy software issue, different IPV8 versions use different baud rate to connect, and even the Com port is different. You should be plugged into the top serial port. I am making an assumption that you have an IVP8 voicemail system.