Little Background ....

ESI-200 system, just installed last week at our location. Location is all Macintosh based. Technician said, "Oh the System Admin for programming, etc only runs on Windows." AFTER installing at our location. Vendor/Technician knew we were all Macintosh before they installed.

I am the IT Manager for said location.

Luckily, I had a small Win XP box laying around that we used for checking websites on IE for compatibility. (We do a little site design now and then) Connected it in the server room, and ran all available Windows updates, including the optional ones.

Technician tried to install the System Admin. Worked once, and then stopped working. Version installed was 1.2.14.17 from ESI website. After second launch started getting the Unhandled Exception error.

Technician tried installing 1.2.14.27 and still have error.

Technician gave up and said, well just call us for programming, it works on my laptop, I will just connect remotely and fix/program. - NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

We need the ability to program new extensions, change names when staff is hired/fired ... etc.

I found the following thread on your site, and tried to follow along:
https://sundance-communications.com...ystem_Programmer_New_Site_Err#Post467256

Sounds like the same issue, just on Win 7 instead.

I tried to disable DEP (As best I could, keep in mind I am an Apple Certified Technician, not a Windows tech)
I tried to uninstall and reinstall ESI System Administrator, no luck. Same error.
I looked in the "Roaming Appdata of the Admin user of the computer" for the ESI folder, nothing. So not sure what to do there.
"Also, if you are using a 64 bit machine, make sure you have Compatibility set to yes in Admin" - not sure where I am looking for that setting

Can someone please point me in the right direction to get this ESI System Administrator running on Win XP ??