Greetings,
We inherited a system running 4.46d MCP OS7200/ The trouble is all sets are IP some local some remote. all calls between sets are fine. if you transfer a call from one set to another there is one way audio. If you make a conference call two inside one outside both IP sets can hear the outside party the outside party can hear both IP sets the two IP sets can't hear one another. Tested with the local IP sets all on the same network and subnet. The MGI16 is release 1.14 the notes say 4.46d should be release 1.26 tried to upgrade the MGI card using the included procedure for 1.26 I can log in to the MGI card follow the procedure the software upgrade never starts to run. I'm using a laptop running windows 7 and turned off the firewall and virus protection and connected directly to the MGI card with no luck. Spoke to tech support their suggestion upgrade the system completely to an OS7200s since it would be cheaper than changing the MGI16 and MCP card. Any suggestions? Question 2 can I use the OS7200 backup to program the new OS7200s? The 7200 is a SVMI20 e and the OS7200s would be the embedded mail so that may be a small issue.
Thanks in Advance,
John

John 807