Originally Posted by EV607797
Surprisingly, I've bought thousands of SNS connectors on E-Bay. There are lots of people selling them there.

I always buy mine of eBay too. I can actually get them cheaper on eBay than from any supplier unless I'm buying a bulk pack (1000?) I do sometimes wonder if some sellers are D* guys selling them from the van though. And since I don't use them daily, a bulk pack just isn't worth sitting on considering what I would kind-of save.

Originally Posted by Mercenary Roadie
From what I have read. DirecTV has gone back to the T&B connectors.

I think the PPC connectors as the best and I get all of mine off of eBay.

Are the T&B connectors still two-piece?

DirecTV now approves and installs the red SNS connectors. SNS1P6U (fitting a wider variety of cable)

Yep, still 2-piece, kind-of. The standard ones come with the colour coded plastic boot pre-installed but it can eaisly be removed "in case of installation difficulty" (From lawsuit between PPC and T&B)

I've had a heck of a time finding the SNS BNC and RCA connectors though. The standard F connectors are everywhere but the compression BNC and RCA's aren't up on eBay often and defiantly not reasonably priced.

Great deals on T&B's and PPC F-connectors on eBay though. T&B are made in USA which gives them an even higher edge than PPC but, even without, they are still my preference. Just nicer to work with.