Originally Posted by Derrick
If the system has an mpb 2 card...which has an Ethernet port, extension 222 most likely exists already. If it is an mpb1 which the older version does not an Ethernet port the last extension number is 196 by default. To someone familiar with the programming this it is pretty easy to change extension numbers.

The system does not have a mpb2, It only has mpb1. The last tech changed something so about 3 people in our office has extensions in the 200's, and need another phone in the 200's.

From what you said about it having up to 196 by default, I was able to change the phones extension and name to anything under 195 so thats working..

I guess what im looking for is how to mask extension 150 so people can dial 250 and it ring 150 (or something).

Then there comes in how do I add someone to a group (1 extension that rings multiple extensions).

I really wish I had the admin manual for this thing.

Derrik I just read your PM, We would need to discuss and make sure I have everything i need (hardware on myside) before we started.. but im open to that idea of phone support.