Inter-Tel IMHO is by far the best system out there. Now saying that, the company leaves somethings to be desired. To place a service call you call into there call center in Utah (I think), then they dispatch a tech from the local Inter-Tel Office. If you take the Admin course, 1 week in sunny Arizona, again I think, and they load the programming software on a local PC, it is easy to program and maintain.
As for the users, it is simple if they are in one of the training sessions during the install, if they join after and can read the users guide, it is also very easy for them.
The system will do anything you want it to do, in 99 or 00, I even saw one set up that when the boss called in to a special number, it would turn on his coffee maker so he had coffee waiting on him when he walked in the door. Now of course he had the money to set that up.
All in all you can not go wrong with Inter-Tel. If your company makes your money on the phones, then it is well worth the price of the system, the install, and the AMC's.

------------------
Voice and Data Cabling in DFW, [email protected]
DnR Communications

Voice and Data Cabling in DFW, [email protected]
DnR Communications