This input is coming from an end user.....me.
I have some specific problems with the X16. I have been using this system for almost a year. Would I buy it again? Probably Not unless they made specific changes to the system.

1) Some of the phones have problems with lights not working. Different phones, different problems.

2) If you are on a specific line for an extended period of time (10 minutes or more, you can hear the caller but the caller cannot hear you and you must put the phone on hold and then push the line again. This happens frequently.

3) Also the nagging beep which sounds like call waiting is annoying when you have multiple incoming calls which sometimes causes you to miss what the caller is saying.

4) The handsets are not comfortable on your face if you spend a lot of time on the phone especially the ear area.

5)Sometimes it is hard to hear the caller even when the volume is turned up. Sometimes it sounds choppy and you miss some of what the caller is saying and have to repeat it back to the caller to be sure you get the correct information.

I rate these phones fair.