Thanks Arthur - I'll try that when I hook up the remaing 2.5 66 blocks.

John -

As for Phase II - yes, it's close. But to finish Phase I, I have to figure out what to do with the CO lines. It's a real mess right now. Basically they both come in to the house about 5 feet from where I mounted the backboard and connect to a series of whatever you call the things that have been around forever.... square 4 screw terminal gizmos that the single line phones connect to.

One line has DSL, and I didn't want filters all over the house, so I put one filter on it which then feeds all phones for that line. Actually the first thing fed from the filtered DSL line is my alarm panel, which then feeds the rest of the house.

The other is my business line. The wiring is all jury rigged together, a real rats nest.

Now that I have the backboard and associated equipment, I need to overhaul the incoming CO lines, outgoing/incoming alarm feeds, as well as the outgoing single line phone wiring.

Is there some sort of device to tie all this together neatly? As I type this, it occurs to me a 66 block would probably be just the thing.

Unless there is a better, more generally preferred solution.