OK, so I have FIOS at home, the package with telephone, internet, and TV. Starting on Monday evening at 6:45ish I got a one ring call...picked it up and no one was there. The same thing happened at 8:30ish PM. I thought it was odd, but whatever. So it happens again at 1:30, 1:45, 5:30, 5:50...always the same thing, one ring and then nothing.

On Tuesday it happens again in the evening so I *69 it. The lady on the other end says she is not doing anything...I *69 again when it happens a second time, same lady, same story. So I turned the ringers off my phones that night.

Wednesday and it is the same pattern. The lady calls Verizon and they call me and confirm that she is not calling me...but they do not know what is happening. Verizon is "looking into it" and will call me with details, supposedly. It continues to happen 2 more times before 10pm, and then I turned the ringers off.

For all I know this could be happening all day but since I am not home I have no idea.

Anyone have any clues?

Details:
1. I have one FIOS line
2. Power is not going out or fluctuating
3. No caller ID as it only rings once, but *69 always goes back to the same lady.
4.Verizon says she is not calling me.

Thanks!

Steve