Certifying the cable won't improve the quality of the install. Cheap crappy cable will pass cetification, make note: alot of the cabling on the crappy cabling pictures post will certify. Best thing you can do is use a top quality brand name you can trust. If your customer requires more wire, add more wire don't rob them by installing redundant wire. Good example this pile of crap will pass a certification test with the best Fluke tester on the market https://www.contact-directconnect.com/Captivate/DSCF0659.JPG
Certification testers are great when you are testing for cable faults ! If its not broke don't fix it, the people who dislike this method are the ones that don't under stand it usually antique phone techs. My house is done that way been working good for over ten years and a matter of fack I am using it now. I can install and work on patch panels as you can see from the pictures posted, patch panels become a big shoddy mess over a short period of time.
This method your whinning about was designed for 10Base-T systems.
I can give your customer the same level of function at half the cost,,,,,bottom line. :banana:

Nordx IBDN/CDT Cerified for whats Comming Next!