That box is at our current location.
There is one just like this at the new location.
The T1 Tech from VZ said that since there is already some one using CKT 1 we will be on CKT 2 and 3.

This next pic is of the backboard in the "new" office. You see in the bottom left a 2 Circuit version of the box.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lcdpanel/T1Box#5277879575721191842

I think I know what you mean now by channel bank, That is what those 'mux'en were called by a Verizon guy I talked to years ago, I had been using the same name since.

I think that the last tenet or their Carrier left a real "Channel Bank" at the "new" office.

It's that white box with the 25pair terminating at the Orange Demarc Block, right?

So, back to the cabling question. Is it not recommended to place them on the same cable as POTS or a definite NO NO?
I understand that this could cause some problems, but how badly? Is it worth running more cable? If so where can i get this 6-pair cable, if we do indeed run it?

So if you were to put them on the same 25 pair,
you would put TX of both circuits on the Violet Binder and the RX of both circuits on the Yellow binder.

I have seen some people glazing over this in a few threads. The consensuses that I have found were:
  • Just use Network patch cable to go between the demux and the router.
  • Put the TXs on one cable and the RXs on another.
  • (your suggestion) put the TXs on one binder and the RX on another binder.

Seems to be that the it's better to put the wires of the same direction together in the same jacket is better than keeping the whole circuit together in the same jacket.

I just noticed that there is a forum for T1 questions, sorry about that. frown If it needs to be moved there please do. I don't like adding to confusion. Cabling seemed to be the best place for it.