gcave
did u check out the link and how much of the new stuff have u used? Systems are getting cheaper because manufacturing is getting cheaper. Hell I bought a Buffalo 2G backup drive today for less then I paid for my first 33M computer. Less expensive don't mean cheap. Why do you think cisco bought Linksys?
"Cheap stuff for mainly home use that has very limited capability with a good price. Unfortunately you are buying equipment that is going to run your business and time is money."
Got some news for you... most of us on this forum are small to medium sized business and from what I have gathered most of our customers are the same. we all have to balance quality and cost and that is why I brought up Linksys.
Face it Cisco is not set up for my customer or me to quickly troubleshoot anything! It is set up for the user to be significantly overcharged by someone who can discern the "cisco jargon" to fix a problem that shouldnt exist.
By the way I already posted the link to the new Linksys, check it out and them ask ????
To everyone else take a look and talk to your rep.
this is some pretty good stuff/