I am a bit confused on how you have things set-up so i am going to run by you what we have done at other sites.

Site 1 HUB with PRI - extension range 2000-2999
Site 2(connected back to HUB via VOIP) 3000-3999

Both places are running LCR.

You need to have both places entered in the Networking tables along with the corresponding trunk group that they connect through via VOIP.

Under the RTE TABLEs you need to make sure that the VOIP trunks are being used for the OFFICE code correlation to table.

when i activate LCR at the node to use the HUB's PRI i just pre-insert 2800 for all calls under corresponing Rte tables and office codes. This is done via LCR table programming at the NODE site. 2800 being LCR FIXED CODE off of the HUB.

???IF you are dial 3801 from your node site your are picking up Trunk Group 1 from the Node site not the HUB, unless you are using and ALTERNATE Numbering Plan??? so i may be wrong in thinking that.

if your tables are set-up correctly in the scenario that i give, you should be able to pick up from any phone at the NODE and dial any extension at the HUB as well as Trunk Groups and or Park Groups and such by dialing codes.

Maybe ED can correct me if am wrong on any of this but i have set this up in this exact manner several times. **Note do not put a P(Pause) in before the Pre-Insert digits for the LCR code as it will not work when going across the network. I fought with that for a while before Vodavi and myself found that out.