oobie, I am taking clocking from the net. The switches are set to spec. I think if the swithces are misplaced you will get span errors. The green led on the mpb is on so I have proper sync. To update, there were very few instances of not being able to dial out today. Only two or three and they might have been legitimate busies. The telco reconfigured the trunk group tonight and reset the pri. I made test calls and so far so good. Before we made the changes, a tech and I compared notes during some test calls. We saw something odd. He showed an idle channnel 16 but my slot dump showed a call on that channel and when I 088ed it, I got a busy. It took almost five minutes for it to release. We made an inbound test call to the channel but could not duplicate the problem again. It reminded me that when this first started the opposite took place, the telco could see calls on channels but the channels were idle in my switch. The whole thing is weird and has taught me to never again bring up a PRI two days before a major holiday weekend.

www.myrandomviews
"Old phone guys never die, they just get locked in some closet with an old phone system and forgotten about"

Retired, taking photographs and hoping to fly one of my many kites.