Just a follow up...I checked trunk access from the S/L ports...whoops...I missed one line when setting up Trunk Grp(1). What this did: A)when a Digital Station went off-hook and dialed [9], it gave it line (8) because Lines (1)-(8) are squared appearances on each Digital Station and the Vodavi can only connect a Digital Station to a line if that Station has a DIRECT line appearance (or a LOOP {POOL} KEY). Because S/L's have no buttons on which to place lines, the Vodavi was in fact going off-hook on an unequipped line (dead air). FIXED THAT...now all S/L's can transfer an answered C.O. line and complete an Off-Net Transfer via Digital Station Fwd'ing (tested by group pick-up and transfer on buttset).....HOWEVER, now my issue is the Analog TalkPath. The TalkPath is not allowing the feature to work (all S/L ports checked ok with a buttset)...sigh...I will have to plug away at the A.A. settings and hopefully stumble upon the problem's fix. You guys have been really great in your feedback...anybody wanna take a stab at this one? Thanks much guys!

[This message has been edited by drewcom (edited September 14, 2004).]