No Idea how to default it. I was wondering that myself, especially when it comes to the greetings.

A couple points I found out:

Network Emanager MUST be the latest version so you can program the ports as "VM SIP", not SIP or VM extensions. I don't rember having to do much elses in the extension programming. FB 53 is new.

In the LUCA, if your 1st VM is 401 for example, you enter 401:401:401 in the 1st registry, then same for the rest.

I don't think there was much else in programing the ports. Also in the LUCA resistry page you need to enter the CIX IP and the MIPU IP.

Integration is same as Stratagy VM through the LAN. If you are using this on a CIX-40, remove the GVPH from card assignment so the integration doesn't get screwed up.

Other then that, mine came up right away.It is now up and running at the customer site.

There are hours of webinars if you look under Beta, and I watched most of it. I thought it was kind of interesting, but I like this kind of stuff.

I kind of hope it replaces the Stratagy, after they work out some of the bugs. During testing it did stuff like disconnect a caller when the extension was busy or out of service when SCF was No Answer. Worked fine as Busy/No Answer. Had a bit of trouble using POP3 with Outlook, but fine with IMAP. I also could not add new "Roles", but could only modify the existing one, plus a couple other things I already talk to Toshiba about.