Thanks phonemeister (and others) for not giving up one me [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com].

I just want to make it clear, that it does work and is working now - when I just put in 9(cell #)H. So when I was checking the toll restriction I was suspecting that mabey it was checking them when it did the Token programming - because it works without the programming.

I want to make the token language work for 2 reasons - 1) Verizon said it's my fault and I need to change it, 2) I've been told the better way to do call transfers is the token language.

Anway, no the call is not LD it is local. I am suprised that if that exact code that voyager gave me has been used by others and it works that it doesn't work for me. I just thought mabey it was off by a bit - that one of the "F"s was off. in his code, he said the "c" was probably a 9 - 9 is indeed the number we use to get an outside line so I assume he's right. That's the number I need to use without the token programming language.

I know the token language works - I use it for notifications - I do a pager notification and a couple cell phone notifications.