We are attempting to come up with a solution that would allow us to forward our Telrad extensions (4 digits) to our new Cisco System (5 digits). We can currently call between the systems without issues (we have a PRI between the two). Here is the scenario.

We want to forward 1748 to 35002. I am unable to do this in eManager -> Station Features -> Call Forward because the fields only accept 4 digits. To try and work around this I created a System Speed Dial 101 with 35002 as the number.

I tested the Speed Dial from a Telrad phone and it works flawlessly. I then went into the eManager -> Station Features -> Call Forward for the extension 1748 and put the speed dial for the Call Forward All field which worked fine. I uploaded the config, and then when I try and call from another Telrad phone to extension 1748 the display shows a 3, and then that is it along with a busy signal. Anyone have any ideas why when I use the speed dial in the Call Forward All it seemingly stops at 3. It looks like it is going to "dial" the rest of the Cisco extension but then doesn't.

I verified this works if I put my cell phone number as the number for the speed dial. It just seems to be something with how it s processes the 5 digit extension. Any input would be much appreciated.