I can visualize how it should work.The voicemail can have 1000 mailboxes so that's not a problem but it's the :
dial 1 for sales and then enter 519 send it to ext.201
dial 2 for service and then enter 519 send it to 1-555 -123-1234
My thought was to run 1 into a virtual sales mailbox with a greeting of "Please enter your area code" then by dialling the area code it would dial out of the virtual sales mailbox and go to the 519 mailbox which would have either an extension dialled or outbound forwarding turned on.
The service side would run the same as the sales side,into a virtual service mailbox which would then prompt for your area code.
That's where I would run into a "problem" because the voicemail would treat a 519 mailbox the same and not care if the caller routed down the sales side or the service side.And the destination for service with a 519 area code would be different then a sales destination for the same area code.
It needs separate tables built under both the sales and service sides.That's why I don't think the voicemail is capable of doing it but an outboard system could easily do it.
Keep any ideas coming,the customer says this is a project that they want to implement.It's an interesting solution that they want but I need to figure out how to do it.