Ok for those who are helping:

The SYSTEM says Norstar PLUS ICS
The VOICEMAIL SYSTEM is FLASH

The line was just reran because it wasn't done correctly the 1st time. So no extra phone numbers or anything were needed. We just needed to run a new phone into the office (which is an old victorian home) but the way the last tech had it set up, it wouldn't hold the load of the extra phone.

It seems as if the voicemail still picks up after the number of rings it was originally set at. I do know how to change the line tables but I'm not sure if that is what I am looking for. Like I said before it doesn't appear that anything else has changed except it doesn't go to the customized greeting like it did before.

The only thing I could come up with that may have been changed is I notice that when I try to access a CCR Tree it tells me that the tree is incomplete. Could these be my problem?

If I'm giving insufficient information please let me know. I'm not a dummy but I am also not professionally trained in this. I am limiting myself since I know I am not trained. But it does seem like it's just a disengaged setting. I just didn't want to mess with any of the CCR Tree settings until someone feels it may be what is wrong.

Also I see Vad's reply. Should I disable the AA? I wasn't sure if that was required to be on or not for the Customized Greeting to play.
I really appreciate all the help you guys!