thank you guys , i have resolved myself to buying a new system, canceled 2 of the 3 phone lines we had with bell and am in the process of having the one remaining one switched to a loop start instead of a ground start(of course with a 90 dollar charge. The cancellation of the other 2 lines also cost me 85 each. Bell tech was out here again (same guy) trying to get the lines to bypass the system so at least our 1-800-number worked (for a separate business). This guy shows up only gets the phone to ring at one location (wrong one-not at the business office), and as a added bonus leaves and somehow he screwed up my home phone. So im on the phone with a business manager now. Course these techs blame everything on me and i havent done anything.
Every time they come it creates a charge of god knows how much.
So frustrated its beyond belief.
Its charges upon charges for everything, and bell is the only game in town. I havent phoned them for a issue with anything in 10 years, yet they make it sound like im this pain in the butt customer that wrecked everything to justify their ineptitude.
Can you guys reccomend a cheap easy to use system?
I only need something to handle 10 to 14 lines max and basically just want a system i can put restrictions on for people in the rooms. Basically i don't want to pay bell for a call back service as we dont need it.
We only transfer calls to people in rooms right now and its all we need. We don't need alarm functions, wake up calls etc.
Any ideas would be appreciated. Maybe i will post somewhere else here and ask for some reccomendations.
Sorry for venting in here your about the only kind ears i have.