1. On my SX-50, I have a standard incoming phone line coming into the LS/GS trunk card. Incoming calls I'm not having much issue with, however when I want to make an outgoing call, it always seems to go to a trunk that is not being used, therefore putting the system into alarm. I have 2 LS/GS trunk cards in the system, however I'm obviously not using them. Is there a way to 'force' the system to always use one trunk, i.e. Trunk-73 for all outgoing calls and for it not to 'hunt' for an open trunk?

2. I would also like to be able to answer the trunk from any extension, regardless of if that extension was ringing on the incoming line.

3. Can I set up a ring group to have a certain number of phones ring when an incoming call comes in (in addition to the console ringing without having to put it in night or overflow)?

4. I have a Citizen GSX-230 dot matrix printer that is in good working condition. However when hooked up to the Mitel system, it does nothing. Could that be a parity issue, or a baud rate issue? The printer seems to be quite advanced as far as dot matrix printers go, but it is from the same vintage, ca. 1992, so I'm sure I can get it to work. Just wondering if anyone knows a 'quick' fix before I start troubleshooting.

I know that was a lot to ask in one post, but any help is appreciated. Have a great 4th!

Nothing ever happens if you don't show up!