web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I did, but even though the PRI provider (XO) says they deliver 10 digit dialing, they actually can do 7 digit dialing, but without the guarantee that new prefixes will be added to the tables right away. Since new prefixes are not very common here, our staff all do 7 digit dialing anyway, as do residents. Also, our numbering system at this location begins with 1, and can't be renumbered without messing with our numbering systems at our other facilities.
I think we're so close!!

Well, ConsumerTy, if your internal and outside numbers are crossing, Coral can differentiate local numbers and internal numbers beginning from the same digits. For example, by specific programming LCR, 5 you can make Coral dial outside number 2xx-xx-xx without prefix and - at the same time - dial internal number 2x-xx and so on.
The only inconvenience is that after dialing 2x-xx (internal number) Coral will wait interdogit timer (default, as I remember, 10 s). If user dials other digits, this call is outside, if no other digits received, thi call is internal.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,395 Shoretel
189,119 CTX100 install
187,421 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 96 guests, and 429 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024