web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
IF you notice on the Tadiran website, the new CEO for the US division is actual in Israel. Ron was in New York. That could only mean they are doing some damage control from the Bregman years. By no means does that represent the company is in trouble. I think the best thing Tadiran could do is move out of Port West. They were doing just fine in Florida. I could understand wanting to get your company around the heartbeat of the economy but with all the technology in the world today it really doesn't matter where your company headquarters is located in my opinion. Caltech, I can certainly feel your pain. The RSM you have in your area is not the smartest that Tadiran has. I tried many times to try and work for Tadiran in the past few years but I don't understand their logic. When Tadiran was in Florida their Tech Support was TOP notch.. Now most of the guys in Tech support have to put you on hold and ask someone else. Alot of the guys never really dealt with the Coral product before going to work in Tech Support. That to me doesn't make sense, but hey what do I know, I've just been working feverishly on this product for over 10 years now. Hopefully since they had a change in the Tech Support Management as well, the Tech Support will get better. One of the things I dont understand is how Tadiran could not want to help CalTech's company in becoming a dealer when his customer base is largely Tadiran. I know some will say, " well, we are only getting half the story". CalTech and I have talked about this many times on the phone and to me it is an in-justice to him and his company.

GTech Offline OP
OP Offline
Walterv, would like to discuss with you more. May I contact you?

Sure, call me ..... 631-862-1339 ext. 222

I have been selling the ICE system for about 10 months now we have about 20 systems installed right now, I have 4 sitting here waiting for install over the next 2 weeks. I have 2 problems with Tadiran. They do not seem that organized when it comes to getting products shipped and the tech support is not the best. I hope to see improvements because I do like the product and I have found it to be very stable once installed. (not including the ICE UCMC that I am having problems with right now.)

www.tspa.us
Tri-State Voice and Data Servicing Tadiran, Nortel, and Avaya; in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.
GTech Offline OP
OP Offline
Mars,

what kind of problems are you having? i just sold my 1ST Emerald w/UCMC and have yet to deploy. i really do like the coral product, but we are not authorized to resale and have been trying to get authorized for almost 2 years yet we are trying to show our dedication to tadiran and their products by promoting the emerald solution inwhich we are authorized, but key systems are not the core essence of our core business community. i have worked on the coral products since 97'. our rsm in non responsive and at this point of time i am wondering is tadiran really worth the trouble and my rsm (?) for one and foremost: does the end user voice mean anything...in my experience no (contact to discuss), secondly...it seems that the government side is the entity keeping things afloat. when do you just move on? i sincerely have tried to get tadiran and the (ah) rsm to help me help them generate revenue and gain mkt share in CA (BIG BUSINESS ARENA), but have been ignored. there seems to be problems happening at tadiran i don't know because i am not truly invloved, but some of you others may be. please enlighten me to what is going on and should i just discontinue my efforts to become a coral dealer and/or are there better solution out there?

I think i just got a bad ucmc, none of the help prompts were there, if someone left a message that was too long and the system cut them off it would not prompt the person that they were being cut off. The mail would randomly reboot and all messages left would be deleted. system would stop answering at random.

Dont get me wrong I still like the product, the ucmc is really the first problem I have had. I also get alot of positive feed back from end users.

www.tspa.us
Tri-State Voice and Data Servicing Tadiran, Nortel, and Avaya; in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.
I have a feeling Tadiran will start using more of the T3 product. You will probably see an in the skin product from them soon. It is a Linux OS. Since Ron Bregman is not calling the shots (UCMC was designed from his other company) the powers that be may start to look at another product. The T3 is going to be or may already be on the Coral Sea with IP integration. The UCMC has come a long way but by no means is it where it needs to be as far as stability goes. I can't believe they put the UCMC on the ICE. The ICE had enough problems without adding to the headaches.

The T3 is on it from all published literature. It's a SIP based voicemail. Quite honestly the Active voice system is so powerful I never understood the ucmc save price.

My understanding is that the Coral sea will be coming with the T3 at first, but they are working on a CMC PC based Vmail that would be Linux and SIP based....at least that is what they eluded to at the Partner meeting at the start of the year.

Steve

T3 looks pretty cool IMHO.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,399 Shoretel
189,145 CTX100 install
187,423 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 135 guests, and 440 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024