Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
olympic Offline OP
OP Offline
I have set up a CCR tree and when they press 1 the call needs to be tranfered to an external number. I have it set to go to line pool 1 but the MICS say line pool A. I can see they CP grabbing an outgoing line hanging up and then giving me a message saying "the routting information configured for this call is not valid".
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

Admin
Admin
Make sure supervision is set up for all the lines in line pool A.

[Linked Image from web.atcomsystems.ca]
Looking for a VoIP Phone Canada provider? Put Atcom's valuable VoIP expertise to work for your business today!
olympic Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Toner thanks for the reply. I do have supervision set up for all lines in pool A.
The Mics is a 4.1 and the CP is a 1.5, Is it possible that this older software does not support external call transfer through CCR?

Hey Olympic,

The external transfer point should be supported. I would try the "route" option in place of the "pool". You will need to have a route configured that uses pool A, and a destination code the points to the route.

Good Luck!

Marty Beutler
Follow me on my quest to webify all of us at Webify.Us
--> Providing Business Relevance for Web 2.0 Technologies
Admin
Admin
The only time I've seen this symptom was on one occasion when I forgot to turn on supervision. B-guy's probably right about the destination code/route vs. line pool access code though. Do your voicemail DNs have access to the line pool?

[Linked Image from web.atcomsystems.ca]
Looking for a VoIP Phone Canada provider? Put Atcom's valuable VoIP expertise to work for your business today!
olympic Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Toner yes I made sure that the Vmails DN's have access to line pool A. BCM Guy, I give the route/destenation code a try on Monday. I have set up route/dest codes for a PRI before but never for external transfer on a voicemail. Is there a certain way that this needs to be programmed?

Thanks to both of you for your reply.

Line pool has bee supported since the days of Flash voice mail.

If you're getting a routing error, be sure supervision is on for the lines in the pool and line redirect is on for the vm ports.

Marv CCNA, CTUB
TeleMarv Services (Retired)
Providing telecommunication solutions in Ottawa Canada since 1990
olympic Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Telemarv I am on sight now and have double cheked that supervision is on and line redirect is set to Y. I have also tried to set up a rout/dest code but am still recieving the same message that routing info cofigured is not valid. These lines are analog lines and when i dial intercom 9 from a set it picks up the first available line from pool A.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Are you sure its pool A you are picking up and not just outdial. Check pool A access code. By default there is none, but 9 will still give you an outside line.

Marv CCNA, CTUB
TeleMarv Services (Retired)
Providing telecommunication solutions in Ottawa Canada since 1990
olympic Offline OP
OP Offline
Update... I ended up doing a re-install on the CP 100 and configured it to NVM instead of CP. Once I re-built the tree it works fine now on line pool 1.

thanks for all your help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,418 Shoretel
189,179 CTX100 install
187,429 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 148 guests, and 439 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024