It's a Viking Luuds door speaker

Don't know what that is. If you scroll down to section "H" (using a station port) of that .pdf they show an analog phone in addition to a number of Viking doorphones able to be used. All those doorphones work like analog phones and should work when connected to a Partner doorphone port directly. (It was the E30 that was sold by Lucent as a Partner doorphone.)

Take a look inside the doorphone that you have. There are some that are only a speaker, no circuitry. That won't work with that controller either.

I see that they also have the W-1000 series doorphones. Unlike the E30 types, these have 4 wires, T/R and power. They show these as being used with the controller when the controller is connected to a CO port.

Does that mean that you must use a W-1000 series when connecting to a CO port and an E30 series when connecting to a station port??

Dunno but I would call their tech support and ask.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.