So as of July 2018 I am employed by Mix Networks and will be Sr Engineer and Sales support. On top of that will be maintaining the ORT base and slowly moving them onto the Mix platform. If anyone is interested in hearing the sales spiel drop me a line and I will give you the lowdown but basic info, SIP stations $15 per seat you can get Polycom or Yealink phone from Mix or get your own and provision it yourself. We get $2.90 a month for a Polycom 411 phones when you have maintenance and it runs $4 a month. Phone comes provisioned and ready to plug in to POE switch. More than 6 seats I usually add router pre-setup. 24/7 support and 5 switch sites for redundancy and we can port from almost anywhere. Oh I forgot the best part 18% monthly to you on MRC. You send me the info and we will prepare the quote for you and then email it to you with ready to print and sign paperwork. We can also do white label if you want to do you own billing and the MRC cost goes way down.
One of my first task is to build a complete ready to hang on the wall Rack, POE switch, Router and BBU or Mix in a Box package.