I am going to quote a small private school on something to replace some PC based intercom they have and has stopped working. But I need a little help in configuring the cabinet. Please pardon my ATT ignorance, I know Comdial/Vertical.

I am looking to configure a Partner+ for 22 phones. I have a 5 slot cabinet, and 2 206E boards that are good. Am I correct in assuming that I just need a processor card and 2 more 206E cards to make this work.

I do have the program manual, and have made some programming changes over the years for other customers. Just need to make sure that I've got the equipment correct. The system will not be connected to CO lines, it will only be used to talk room/room and office to room on intercom. They have all standard single line phones at the locations. Thought I would put an ATT set in the office. The stuff I want to give them is stuff that I've removed from service over the years. The Partner+ chassis I have was a lightning removal, and the 206E cards came from various locations, but do work. I discarded the stuff that was defective.

I am assuming that what I need is a processor (can you suggest which one I should be using) and 4 206E cards.

Thanks for your help.

RUSS K.