I'd love to move south. It's COLD up here. Comcast didn't set up their public WIFI, I did. Every install comcast does, anywhere, comes with 2 seperate networks. One is the customer's to do with what he pleases, and the other is WIFI only, and the SSID shows up as "XFINITY-WIFI". The problem is, you have to have an account with comcast to use it because you have to log in using your account name and password. If you aren't a comcast customer, you can't use it. Talk about greed! The problem was that they were just handing out their wifi password to the same network the POS system was on, thinking they SHOULD have been password protected. What I did was put the POS system behind it's own firewall and add a separate WIFI AP, behind its own firewall. There is no access in either direction now and all the firewalls have a strong password that only the owner knows. I did know, but I've since forgotten. The public WIFI does have a password to keep the mooches off, but it's simple enough for the customers to remember. There has been no problems since I set it up that way. It's a little cumbersome, but it beats paying comcast to set it up and maintain a second modem/router. Besides, the range on the AP I installed FAR exceeds anything comcast provides. There are no other computers onsite other than the POS terminals. Usually they just connect their phone or tablet to the WIFI and plug it into the sound system and stream pandora or something like that to provide music when there's no DJ. When the DJ comes in, he uses his laptop to play the music through the sound system in the DJ booth. He's on the WIFI in case he needs to download a strange request, but his computer goes with him when he leaves. The employees have minimal access to be able to monkey with the POS system. The terminals themselves are set up to not allow anyone into their settings unless they have the owners password.(From the terminal itself) The backdoor was just going into a browser on the same network and punching in the IP of the terminal into the address bar. The firewalls took care of that.