Hello All,
I might be missing something silly, but here's my issue. (CP150 Norstar 7.1xc)

User has a main number which answers general calls during the day. They also have several 'pods' within the business with direct numbers to answer specific calls. So, for example if I just want info on the business, I call the main number, but if I'm already a patient, I can call directly to the neurology pod for more specific service. This part works great.
At night, they have a manual night service button which sends all lines (except the doctor's private lines, which have voicemail) to the auto attendant to be dispatrched appropriately via Table 1. This also works perfectly.
They had such a high call volume in the Neurology pod that they wanted a separate table/tree set up so calls would be answered by the AA with the neuro-specific CCR during the day, but with the main tree at night or when the night service button was pressed. This works fine except for the whole thing with being answered by the main tree at night. I built table 3 specifically for this pod, and during business hourse I have it set to use greeting 4 (the neuro greeting) with tree 8 (the neuro tree). The problem is that if I set 'non-business' to use greeting 1 and tree 1 (which are the nighttime greeting/tree) then it uses this tree all the time. If I set non business to 4/8 like the day time routing, then it never makes it to the front desk.

So, what silly little thing (I hope) am I missing?

Thanks again!
Mike

Respectfully,
Mike Evans
CHS Telecom