web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
to the right of where it says stn did you put ext numbers in the screen you need numbers starting with 3000 and going up with no duplicate numbers. This will need to be done before you will get anything out of the phones on that card
Randy

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
The extensions are listed in the F screen next to the Stn. At one point we did loose all of them and I did have to re-enter them, but I had a screen print out so it wasn't a problem.

Jackie
Thanks for the help!
Have a Great Day!
When you go off hook you should see the ext number highlighted in the F-screen if not your system is not seeing the phone, either because of a wiring issue, connection issue or even a bad phone
Randy

Which position is this card in the cabinet? F-Screen will tell you that. You may be having a power supply issue or that card slot is corrupt.
Installing cards while looking at the configuration screen did cause issues with the eariler software. So I would not recommend having the F-Screen up on your lap top or operator terminal while putting cards into the system. Also make sure you have no holes in the configuration. I.E. Ports without extension numbers assigned. As that also causes time slot issues. 888888 on the display of the phone means it is not communicating with the system. But sure you have determined that. And yes testing the card to see if it looks ok without amp connector then connecting then 1 at a time is a excellent procedure to follow. Need additional help feel free to email.

mjc
OP Offline
I have had a couple different techs look at the phone system. Neither one was able to pinpoint the exact problem. I am being told that it could be the KSU 108 or the cpu card. I am looking for more information on the CPU card. The one we have is an ECPU, but I have been informed that after Y2k the ECPU was replaced with ACPU. I have also discovered that there are differnt model numbers. Example 21380, 21380-8+, 21380-6. So I am trying to figure out what is the model number that I need and how do I tell if it has the options/features that I currently have. Thank you again for your input.

Jackie
Thanks for the help!
Have a Great Day!
Moderator-ESI - Executone
If You decide to change out the CPU, I have several ECPU's I can put any option you need on them, If you can backup the current system programming and email it, I can Load it to the (new) CPU. send me a PM if interested

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Retirement 2019 ( It has happened )
Jackie, Email sent.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Retirement 2019 ( It has happened )
OP Offline
Brian -did you get my email?

Jackie
Thanks for the help!
Have a Great Day!
I've seen weak power supplies cause weirda and intermittent problems like you are describing.

Marv CCNA, CTUB
TeleMarv Services (Retired)
Providing telecommunication solutions in Ottawa Canada since 1990
Don't think a CPU is causing your issues but it looks like Brian is helping you with replacement.
Good Luck and hope it works. Sounds like a slot issue or power supply.

mjc
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  nonameyet, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,418 Shoretel
189,179 CTX100 install
187,429 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 126 guests, and 432 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024