Business Phone Systems

Support Service-Disabled Veterans!
Discount software from Direct Deals
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#468449 02/10/07 01:40 PM
One of our customers recently purchased a used Iwatsu VS system with an Omega Voice vm. I am having trouble getting this thing programmed. I have scrolled through the "KT" programming and for everything that this customer wants the KT mode will be way to difficult when I have the PC option. My questions are:

1) Do I have to use the proprietary Iwatsu software (no procomm or hyperT) and if so where can I acquire it?

2) Does any have the pinouts for the adapter?

3) Where can I get the VS tech manual, not just the owner's guide?

Thank you in advance for any help.

ddolin
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#468450 02/11/07 01:11 PM
Moderator-Iwatsu
Moderator-Iwatsu
The software is provided to Iwatsu Dealers. You will need two programmers, the VS programmer and the VMI programmer. The software also requires you to have the connector for your PC. Someone might be able to chime in on the pinouts, I fortunately have never had to make one as it comes with the software.

The VS is a smaller system, so I am assuming you are not doing anything to crazy. You could get it done through the KT. Like you said though it might take you a while.

As for the manual, there is a link at the top of the page. Most of the classes and items are similiar to the Adix APS, the VS is just designed on a smaller scale, really good system.

If you are not sure about the KT programming you could reach a local dealer. They would be able to help. You can always contact Iwatsu and they could help you find a dealer. Or they could talk to you about what is required to become a dealer.

Call us for Iwatsu in Chicago!!! www.wiilcom.com
#468451 02/13/07 02:31 AM
Thanks!

ddolin

Moderated by  JBean3329 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Topics
New chat forum
by metelcom - 09/26/24 12:26 PM
CO assignment to station key
by SamL - 09/20/24 09:05 AM
SV9100 Yesterday's technology today...
by Carl Navarro - 09/19/24 08:29 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,402
Posts639,370
Members49,808
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Newest Members
DavidMirror, Si-14 LLC, SamL, xsh74, LukeE.
49,808 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 16
dexman 10
pvj 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 171 guests, and 211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998 - 2024