web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ok, where is the Allworx guy when you need him?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

KLD Offline
Guys, you are a bunch of cut-ups.....when are you going to take this show on the road?

:rofl:

Irvine? HMMMMMMM.....Toshiba USA right in your back yard.

All are good equipment manufacturers, all (as well as many other systems) can do what you want, and, all being equal, it still comes down to the installation company you decide on. Don't just check references, go the the jobsites and play with the system that is being used and equipped as yours will be.

Good Luck.

Ken
---------
You guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Ya'll are like wolves on a chicken in the barnyard. The member apparently has narrowed down their future purchase already plus there is the sales weasel pushing the PRI into the mix. The last thing this member needs is more systems to consider. It is obvious by the 3 systems listed that their brain has already been scrambled.

I could have easily said that an ESI system was a far better choice than the best of those 3 but I didn't.

I could have easily said that an ESI was going to be more cost effective than the lowest of those 3 but I didn't.

I could have ask if those 3 systems included integrated Voicemail (like ESI does) but I didn't.

I wanted to address the possibilities of DID without purchasing it from the service provider (easy to do on an ESI) but I didn't.

I wanted to bring up the costs of future service and remote maintenance which ESI has those 3 beat hands down but I didn't.

If this member returns to us for our professional opinions on those 3 systems I believe we should take the high road and help them with what they have chosen even though we all know the systems we represent are a better choice by far.

Notice how I left out the shameless plug for the top notch ESI System from an ESI dealer on the other end of the country that has no financial interest in the future purchase this member will soon be making.

welcome new member BHolz

BHOLZ

OOOOPS!!
Take a look at ShoreTel, if you are weighing all your options; it can't hurt.

Shoretel? didnt he say voice quality is important....

Like Kumba once said, you might as well be arguing religion...

3 great systems there, you might as well go with the one whose phones best fit your dacor...

KLD has a point Toshiba is in your town....

PBX Battery backup systems

www.telcom1.net
Why a PRI for such a small office?

BHolz Offline OP
OP Offline
We want direct dial, haven't heard about a siginificantly cheaper option and aren't interested in VOIP.

I haven't said anything here but I agree with Paul. Sounds like you have been handed a bill of goods as far as DID and PRI too. 10 extensions? I have more than that and 5 lines in my house.

Any small system with an auto attendent will work fine for you. I'm partial to the Avaya Partner and it's got to be much cheaper that what these guys propose.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
You can still get analog DID's can't you? Depending on how many you need a PRI may be more cost effective.

Retired phone dude
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,622 Shoretel
189,510 CTX100 install
187,771 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 103 guests, and 367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024