web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Support Service-Disabled Veterans!
Discount software from Direct Deals
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I am having two problems that I cannot figure out. The first one is when I generate a report using the SMDR. Sometimes when I come in first thing in the morning or throughout the day I will need to do a history on certain extensions. When I have not used the SMDR in a while and I key in the information it will pull up the proper history, but when I got back and key in differant info a few minutes later it shows me the previous history I keyed in. Any ideas?
Also we have back door numbers that we can call and check our voicemails using the Auto Attendant prompts. All of a sudden when people call the number to get into there voicemail or to an in house extension there is exactly a 28 secound delay once the Auto Attendant picks up before you hear the proper prompts play directing the caller what to do. I have monitored the calls coming in through the switch and it shows everything is normal. We are running Emagen 10.3.14 on a IPEX2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
kkell

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Administrator
Administrator
10.3.15 would be a good start. I repairs issues in 10.3.14. A reboot maybe a option also but you will have to do that anyway when you upgrade the software.

Moderator-Telrad
Moderator-Telrad
What ss Said. Plus check out house keeping in COS and Site Parameters. House keeping is big is this system! If there's to much delay in cleaning the system there will be the problems you speak of.

Hey I did everything that ss and Tony recommended and I still get a 28 second delay of silence once the auto attendant picks up and then it will play the appropriate prompts and my SMDR still does not update the history properly. On the SMDR if I look at call history on one extension and then right a way type in another extension it does not update. If I wait 30 or 40 minutes and then type in a new extension then it will update. I installed 10.3.15 and everything shows it installed properly. I have turned off house keeping and it has made no change. On the Auto Attendant I have created another Auto Attendant and I still get the 28 scond delay of silence before it plays the proper prompts. Any other ideas? It has got me puzzled! Thanks and have a Blessed Day!!!
kkell

Moderator-Telrad
Moderator-Telrad
You want house Keepping ON. So set it so that it cleans out old MSG 10 days and new MSG for 30 days. Make sure it's set Daily in site parameters too. Do this for testing you can reset it back later.

With the AA are you using scripts or not? Make sure prompt 111 is record properly.

With the SMDR do you have a license for it. If you have SMDR you will have a SMDR Tab when you login to the Voicemail. If you are using the reports tab, thats not SMDR. Also in e-manger Ivm App's make sure that SMDR is set to SMDR on e-magen. Not sure if this setting is for a E-magen pc but it is need for Ipex cards. But i would try it anyway.

I don't know of any issues in 10.3.15, That was the last update before going to 10.4.xx

Tony, Prompt 111 is recorded properly. I have even monitored the calls coming in through t3adm and it will show the 28 sec. delay before it plays prompt 111. It shows a bunch of code that it is processing, but what it is doing I don't know. As far as the SMDR I am using the SMDR Tab and have a license for it and my IVM App's is set right. I'm at a loss! Could something in the registry be set wrong?

Moderator-Telrad
Moderator-Telrad
I don't really know. The next step I would try is to replace the hard drive on the ipex card or replace the card itself. I haven't seen this issue. You seem to know waht your doing so I would think that you programed wrong. Sorry that I couldn't help.

Moderated by  SSPhone 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Topics
New chat forum
by metelcom - 09/26/24 12:26 PM
CO assignment to station key
by SamL - 09/20/24 09:05 AM
SV9100 Yesterday's technology today...
by Carl Navarro - 09/19/24 08:29 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,402
Posts639,362
Members49,808
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Newest Members
DavidMirror, Si-14 LLC, SamL, xsh74, LukeE.
49,808 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
dexman 9
teleco 5
pvj 5
Who's Online Now
3 members (justbill, Toner, SamL), 118 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998 - 2024