Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
toby162 Offline OP
OP Offline
I will try these ideas and let you know what happens. Thanks for the help so far.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

toby162 Offline OP
OP Offline
I took a quick look at the programming setup of the CTI link card and it is set to use Port #35300. Is this the correct port. I noticed that brokeda asked if it is port 10300. Which one should it be? Both the PBX and the Maintenance Console were set by default to 35300.

It's 35300. Brain fart!

toby162 Offline OP
OP Offline
Okay all, I have an update - not a good one though. It gets more confusing. I have copied an email I sent to tech support below in the hopes someone may have a solution.

We have installed a TDA-200 PBX with a CTI link card. We are using the CTI Link card for programming via the LAN. It works fine most of the time on-site. We also have a VPN setup that allows us to connect to the system remotely. We are using the same setup for programming the TDA-200 VM system we have installed (except we are using the LAN port on the VM unit). The programming of the VM over the LAN via the VPN works with no problems at all!

The programming of the PBX over the LAN via the VPN is another story. When I connect to the system, there is no problem. I can open any of the programming screens. But for the most part, any changes I make and try to apply causes a disconnect of the programming software from the PBX. Here is an example: When I go to 2.2 – Operator & BGM, I can make changes to the fields and then hit apply and it works with no problems. However, if I go to 2.3 – Timers and Counters and make a change and try to apply it, it freezes at about 25% and then gives me a “Physical Link Disconnect” and none of my changes are saved. I cannot figure out what is causing this. We have replaced the cable but the fact that it works with some sections of programming and not others seems to indicate that the cable is okay. Could it be a bad card? Please let me know what I can do to fix this problem.

have you tried giving the card another
ip address? have you tried to use any cti apps
? do they work or freeze up ?maybe you should point your finger at the card.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,296
Posts638,846
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,654 Shoretel
189,545 CTX100 install
187,790 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 137 guests, and 284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024