Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#221653 09/16/05 02:56 PM
DnRComm Offline OP
OP Offline
WOW, even after 4 years it will still notify me of replies.
This is a great forum.

I wonder what post number that was origanally?

------------------
Voice and Data Cabling in DFW, [email protected]
DnR Communications

Voice and Data Cabling in DFW, [email protected]
DnR Communications
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#221654 10/20/05 01:30 PM
we sold atlas back in '95-'98 the tech support is the worst i have ever had. the product is cheap to buy and looks cheaper! will never touch it again!

Martin Wolfe
Wolfe Communications
Servicing the North Bay
Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Lake, San Francisco, Mendocino
ESI, Avaya, Star2Star,and Toshiba Installer
#221655 12/26/05 04:17 AM
I am confused by this customers comments. Our records show that they purchased one of our new 2 wire digital systems 2/03/2005. This system shipped with 12 display speakerphones and in skin voice mail. Our records show no replacement or systems failures. No repairs or unusal tech support issues. Again on 4/01/2005 this customer purchased one of our PC based large 8 port 1000 mailbox WAV voice mail systems. Again, our records show that the installation and tech support was normal with no replacements or repairs to date. Maybe there is some confusion, especially with dates. Just some info here. We have been in business almost 20 years, have shipped over two hundred thousand systems and millions of keyphones. we have aout lasted many, many competetors and our very first customer still buys from us today. Just north of this customer in Redding is a dealer who have sold over 400 hunderd of these systems. We will give you lots of bang for the buck, we are commetted to supporting our dealers who support us. We protect our base, that is why it is hard to find us on the secondary market. We want our base to actually make money after the sell that is why we do not actively push our products to secondary markets and one-off trunkers. We truly appreciate everyones business and support for our products and programs.

#221656 12/26/05 08:15 AM
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
Records for what customer, I don't recall seeing any personal info on a customer.

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
#221657 01/03/06 02:03 AM
I cannot speak for them that much....all I know is that we replaced a system for a new customer - they only had it for one year and said it was riddled with problems from the start....now they have a Vodavi and have not had a problem in months.

#221658 01/03/06 05:40 AM
I think they are talking of me. We did buy a small system to see if we wanted to pick up the product again and the hotel pack looked great. What I found was that it was the same old monkey around system it always was. Maybe it is just me but I think if you are going to sell a to of the line product you can not be using old technology, I could not sell the phones with the cheap plastic they are made of. As for the voicemail tell me, if you records show no tech support needed, why then, when we added a voicemail box a voicemail box despaired and not in any order. Tech support had no answers but to reload software and had sold it in the past with the crappy hard drives I have reloaded enough software for you. After having the thing in and out for a week we pulled it (we put a Centigram in works great) and put in a back room with the other stuff we bought from you and only one of the phones made it. I know of a couple of dealers and most sell it to the cheapest of the cheap customers, not my style. We also bought a sprint k3 to look at selling it too, it lasted about 2 weeks that looks like a good system. I do not want to be mean, harsh or too blunt and I can see you work for ‘ the man’ but look around you in the telecom world and tell me atlas is on the cutting edge and is on the same playing field as Nortel, Avaya, Vodavi, ESI, or even Comdial not even close! I could go on and on but I have real systems to sell.
Winetech out…

Martin Wolfe
Wolfe Communications
Servicing the North Bay
Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Lake, San Francisco, Mendocino
ESI, Avaya, Star2Star,and Toshiba Installer
#221659 01/10/06 10:05 AM
I used it for rentals and low end starting in 94.
It was cheap back then, 4x8 w/8 display for $xxxxx.
Programmed weird but held up good. Needed a good ground. Had a LOUD speaker phone and a great Busy Buster redial, would redial as fast as every 3 seconds up to 100 times. Insurance guys loved it, (calling busy Gov offices). It was bang for the buck then. Now thier new stuff w/ vm costs more than Vodavi and NEC low end systems. The phones did look somewhat low end, but they were put together with screws and you could dump coke or coffee in them, take them apart and wash they were good to go. I Was just getting out of CrummyDial at the time. :toast:

#221660 01/30/06 08:45 AM
Brokeda, Thanks for you good comments and Please check out our one pair 100% digital systems. KSU 40 ports configured (4x8x8), 8- 24 button LCD speakerphones, inskin Voice mail. only $xxxxxx!I am sure that beats the other competetors you mentioned.

#221661 01/30/06 09:04 AM
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Atlsasman:

Please refrain from quoting wholesale trade pricing in a public forum!

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
#221662 02/08/06 11:39 AM
I have an atlas 56 phone system.added an expansion
card; now the voice mail answers,gives options, and the second you enter the extention it drops the call. troubleshooting is worthless, the manual says "to be completed" and where do i find this info once it is completed. tech support has been very unsupportive. A simple flow chart would be an extreamly useful tool, none exists. $2500 on a card and 3 phone sets no instructions, no support...very bad

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,443 Shoretel
189,211 CTX100 install
187,454 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (www.telcom1.net, JBean3329), 101 guests, and 417 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024