Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Moderator-Comdial, ESI, Voicemail, Cisco
You should be farming their customer base. Then again, why bother. They're already coming to you! :thumb:

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

It's kinda like a first date.

More like you get totally s*** faced, wake up the next morning in bed next to some really ugly broad and then you find out that you married her last night. eek

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
And paid a HUGE price for the wedding. What you don't understand is why the honeymoon didn't turn out like your golf buddies described.

KLD Offline
Guys, you are killllllling me !!!!!!!!

eek :rofl: :shrug:

Ken
---------
I knew I was going to get blasted from all the tried and true folks on here. I expected that and that's why I waited to post.

I guess all we can do is hurry up and wait.

I know that I am not willing to stake my future on how things were 10 years ago, let alone 100.

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
Ken, if I had to guess, I'd say you were at the mexican food place @ about 18th and Broadway in KCMO. Man, I can taste their 1/2 bowl of Mexican Chili with flour tortillas, used to be 2.95, 20 years ago. smile

Kumba, as an old dog, I suspect you will be proved right in the end. It's just that "you can't teach an old dog new tricks", esp if they won't pay attention (Translation, close to retirement, whether they can afford it or not). So VOIP will sucessfully, reliably deploy, and us old dogs will be around to keep the leftovers running until they're no longer viable. Just my 50 cents worth. (Inflation, you know!) smile John C. (Not Garand)

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
I dont think VoIP will replace TDM, but will instead compliment it to a point that it is amibiguous which is which.

And for the record, doing VoIP over the internet or any unmanaged network is bad. Probably why I dont do internet-based VoIP installs. smile

OP Offline
Lightninghorse,

Your statement makes me think of the TV repairmen that would not adapt to solid state, they just kept repairing the tube type TVs until there were no more left....

it's all tip and ring
OP Offline
if the blocks in the picture are the type with 66 style punch on the lower and RJ jacks in the upper, they are not usually wired as normal.

In the mod-jack blocks, tip & ring are side by side, not over/under.

it's all tip and ring
KLD Offline
if the blocks in the picture are the type with 66 style punch on the lower and RJ jacks in the upper, they are not usually wired as normal.

In the mod-jack blocks, tip & ring are side by side, not over/under.

--------------------
it's all tip and ring
Frank, I know I am tired and senile, but, where is the picture? :shrug:

And Kumba, we were not blasting you, just having a tongue-in-cheek moment while I ate pepper pork and soupy beans. And John, La Cockaroacha is at 17th and Broadway, still a good deal if it weren't for the yuppies. Manny's is down the hill. Ponack's just under I-35. Then you go out Southwest Blvd to the Argentine. Where else do you have a Mexican joint and a BBQ shack sharing a parking lot?

Guys, Kumba has pretty well summed it up. Unmanaged networks and junk equipment will always hurt the VoIP people until it does mature.

Have a good night, I'm eating spicy ribs tonight.

laugh

Ken
---------
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,295
Posts638,837
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,644 Shoretel
189,531 CTX100 install
187,784 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 25
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (Toner, ALB300), 162 guests, and 322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024