web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I have a MICS 0X32 w/T-1, no PRI, DID's and a Call Pilot 150 V3.0 software. I am trying to set-up outbound message notification and have tried selecting Line and assigning a line for notification, selecting Pool and putting a 9 with timed pause + number for notification, and have tried selecting Route with a 9 and without and am getting nowhere. It is attempting to call out because if I leave enough messages it will tie up all available lines trying to get out. I know this is something simple, but I have not figured it out. Do I need the 9? Is route correct or should I use Pool since it is not PRI? I would also like to be able to utilize the outbound transfer to cell phone and I can set that up in the actual voice mail box, but if I hit 9 during the greeting it just restarts the greeting. Help on both of these would be greatly appreciated.

Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

Admin
Admin
Is supervision turned on for all your lines? The CP won't outcall over non-supervised lines.

[Linked Image from web.atcomsystems.ca]
Looking for a VoIP Phone Canada provider? Put Atcom's valuable VoIP expertise to work for your business today!

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,326
Posts638,990
Members49,781
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,441 Shoretel
190,710 CTX100 install
189,203 1a2 system
Newest Members
wierderal, dante2, Rupert, igor11176, hamishegg
49,781 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 11
Rupert 7
tim10 5
lyte 4
dexman 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 89 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024