Thanks. Got the security code in there.

Following these instructions (below - from Stix1) with no luck. At Step 4 I enter 355 + 8 (for outside line) + my cell with area code. Then hang-up. I tested from an outside line and it just rings through to the company voicemail. Tried again, this time hitting # after the feature code... still no luck.

Remote Call Forwarding

The Remote Call Forward Programming feature allows you to forward a station’s calls, either from another station or through DISA. Each station has a password to limit access to this feature. This feature is handy if you need to make changes from a remote node or from your IP phone.

1. If calling from an outside telephone, access the system through a DISA line and enter the Remote Programming feature code (359). Or, from another extension, just enter the Remote Programming feature code (359).

2. Enter the extension to be forwarded.

3. Enter the extension’s password, followed by #. (This password defaults to your extension number, but you can change it.)

4. To turn on Call Forward enter one of the Call Forward feature codes. To turn off Call Forward, enter feature code (355) and then hang up instead of entering a destination.

Call Forward All Calls (355)
Call Forward If Busy (357)
Call Forward If No Answer (356)
Call Forward If no Answer/Busy (358)
5. Enter the forwarding destination.

6. Hang up to complete the programming.