Now we are to the point of actually terminating each cable. Select the cable to be first. Perhaps you have a numbering scheme or a specific order. Feed the cable in the space behind the 66 block either from the top or the bottom depending where they come from. Removee the outer jacket from the cable and untwist the White/Blue-Blue/White pair. The White/Blue will go on the top pin then the Blue/White will go under neath it. Follow suit with Orange Pair then Green Pair and last the Brown pair.
Select cable #2 and repeat. 6 cables down the left side and 6 cables down the right side. In the event you are going to use left side only then you will need 5 66 blocks.

Get a cardboard box for trash, youre gonna generate a bunch of it. If a little voice iin your head says your screwing up, listen to it. The little voices are never wrong.

Now one last thing. Wait until a few other members here post some info. I may have left something out.

When you finish this project take a picture and post it here. I have early stages of carpul tunnel from this and I expect something in return.

Last tip! Wear your punch tool like Matt Dillon wore his gun. Laying it down and picking it up over and over is a sure sign of a rookie.

John