icpeanuts, I can tell that you are determined to do this and all of us phone guys are very particular about doing things the right way so lets get started.

I want you to take all 25 cables and create what is called a service loop somewhere close to the telephone system backboard. For example if all the cables come down from a drop ceiling then this can be done just above the ceiling. The service loop is important especially in this application. If an error is made at the end of the cable then the cable can be lenghthened using the slack in the loop and thus not ruining the entire cable run.

2) Find a location for the 66 blocks on the backboard. You will need at least 3 66 blocks so find a spot that is eye level to an average 6ft person. This location will be permanent and service techs will be dealing with it for years to come. Make sure it is not right in the middle of the board. Other items will go on the board later so leave them room. Your blocks can go side by side or top to bottom. Remember, a lot of techs from now on will be dealing with the location you choose so if you want their respect this is important.

I'll be back after I get a cup of coffee!!