Business Phone Systems

Support Service-Disabled Veterans!
Discount software from Direct Deals
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I did, but even though the PRI provider (XO) says they deliver 10 digit dialing, they actually can do 7 digit dialing, but without the guarantee that new prefixes will be added to the tables right away. Since new prefixes are not very common here, our staff all do 7 digit dialing anyway, as do residents. Also, our numbering system at this location begins with 1, and can't be renumbered without messing with our numbering systems at our other facilities.
I think we're so close!!

Well, ConsumerTy, if your internal and outside numbers are crossing, Coral can differentiate local numbers and internal numbers beginning from the same digits. For example, by specific programming LCR, 5 you can make Coral dial outside number 2xx-xx-xx without prefix and - at the same time - dial internal number 2x-xx and so on.
The only inconvenience is that after dialing 2x-xx (internal number) Coral will wait interdogit timer (default, as I remember, 10 s). If user dials other digits, this call is outside, if no other digits received, thi call is internal.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Topics
New chat forum
by metelcom - 09/26/24 12:26 PM
CO assignment to station key
by SamL - 09/20/24 09:05 AM
SV9100 Yesterday's technology today...
by Carl Navarro - 09/19/24 08:29 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,402
Posts639,362
Members49,808
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Newest Members
DavidMirror, Si-14 LLC, SamL, xsh74, LukeE.
49,808 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
dexman 9
pvj 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 113 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998 - 2024