atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Wireless TDA50G Driver - 01/03/10 12:58 AM
I am trying to program a TDA50G, I can't figure out how to load the USB Driver for it.
Posted By: OBT Re: TDA50G Driver - 01/03/10 05:24 AM
when you plug in the usb to the system it will ask for driver, point the installation manager to where you put the driver after you installed the system program tool. if you have tried th install driver and it failed, you will have to go in to control panel - system - device manager, you should see a yellow circle with ! in it,open this( named kxtda/panasonic) and reinstall driver
Posted By: Wireless Re: TDA50G Driver - 01/03/10 07:49 AM
Originally posted by OBT:
when you plug in the usb to the system it will ask for driver, point the installation manager to where you put the driver after you installed the system program tool. if you have tried th install driver and it failed, you will have to go in to control panel - system - device manager, you should see a yellow circle with ! in it,open this( named kxtda/panasonic) and reinstall driver
I did both of those and apparently I don't have the driver. I can't find the driver on the website. Where do I locate the driver. The CD that came with the unit is only a manual, and that just tells me to load the driver.
Posted By: OBT Re: TDA50G Driver - 01/03/10 08:29 AM
Do you have the programming tool?
Posted By: Wireless Re: TDA50G Driver - 01/03/10 08:43 AM
Do you have the programming tool?
YES. THE first time I install it it asks if I want to install the driver and where is it located, I pointed it to where I thought I had it and it can't find it. It looks like I have the wrong driver.
Posted By: OBT Re: TDA50G Driver - 01/03/10 11:20 AM
when it installed the prog tool did it ask to copy usb drivers. what operating system are you using?
Posted By: Wireless Re: TDA50G Driver - 01/03/10 11:41 AM
when it installed the prog tool did it ask to copy usb drivers. what operating system are you using?
Yes, and it couldn't locate them. Vista
Posted By: OBT Re: TDA50G Driver - 01/03/10 11:59 AM
reinstall software and when it asks to copy drivers change location to the desk top or see path it is trying to save them, or search for a folder with vista in the name
Posted By: Wireless Re: TDA50G Driver - 01/03/10 12:15 PM
Where should he driver be? Is it suppose to download with the program?
Posted By: OBT Re: TDA50G Driver - 01/03/10 04:33 PM
normally it is, search for a folder named vista or rerun install of program tool. unless it is different to here it should offer to install driver files, the location is decided by you.
Posted By: Wireless Re: TDA50G Driver - 01/03/10 10:39 PM
Finally! I installed the program on a XP machine and it works fine.
Posted By: OBT Re: TDA50G Driver - 01/04/10 01:13 AM
It should have work with vista. But I hate vista and never changed to it, as a lot of the older systems software won't run in vista. I hope 7 is better, but sticking with xp until it is well tested
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help