atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sentrex1 Partner restriction override - 07/05/06 05:35 PM
I have a parner system i restricted the set on the floor for internal calls only,they have line appearances,how do i program codes to overide these sets for managers to call out on the floor
Thanks
Posted By: skip555 Re: Partner restriction override - 07/05/06 05:44 PM
cant do it on the partner
Posted By: sentrex1 Re: Partner restriction override - 07/05/06 05:48 PM
what about this account code entry i am looking in the cd isn't that it or im looking at somthing else
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner restriction override - 07/05/06 05:57 PM
You can set a system password, then you press Hold and dial the P/W to make calls. BUT, you also need the P/W to get in and out of Night Service.

Or make the extension a Forced Account Code Extension, assign account codes (system wide, not per extension), add a Account Code button to the set. You lift the handset, press Acct Code button, dial the Acct Code, press the Acct Code button again, then access a line and dial out. Emergency numbers are allowed without the Acct. Code.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Partner restriction override - 07/05/06 06:03 PM
I stand corrected , eek

I thought for sure this had been discussed elsewhere and the consense was no .

(I guess tommy wasnt around that day )
Posted By: Station Specialties Re: Partner restriction override - 07/05/06 06:15 PM
TT is right, In order to use the password overide do not lift the handset before you press hold. Press hold lift the handset and dial the password.
Posted By: 1864 Re: Partner restriction override - 07/05/06 08:39 PM
Sentrex, Are these SLT's on the floor?
Posted By: sentrex1 Re: Partner restriction override - 07/06/06 07:26 PM
no they are all 18'd now my next question is all the sets on the floor are restricted to internal only but the manager wants the staff to access the 600 range speed dials on the floor how do i do that so they can call the pre programed speed dials
thanks
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner restriction override - 07/06/06 09:04 PM
I assume you used #401,2 to restrict those extensions to intercom only. If the speed dial number is marked it will override the restriction. To mark a speed dial number you put a * before the entry.

-Hal
Posted By: sentrex1 Re: Partner restriction override - 07/07/06 03:21 PM
Hal that worked great,but i tried feature 12 i entered my forced code then feature12 again i took a line but it wouldn't let me call out what am i doing wrong or missing
Thanks
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner restriction override - 07/07/06 05:12 PM
Ok, now I'm assuming that you used #307 to require an account code to be entered for those extensions. You have a "code" entered in the Forced Account Code List, #409. Program a button on those extensions for F12.

Now, lift the handset or press the speaker button (go off hook). Press the F12 button and enter your "code". Now you can dial or do an unmarked speedial number as normal.

I think what you are screwing up is you are doing F12, code, F12 then lifting the handset. :nono:

-Hal
Posted By: sentrex1 Re: Partner restriction override - 07/07/06 07:01 PM
Thanks Hal i'm going there sunday i will give it a try
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner restriction override - 07/07/06 08:32 PM
Oops. Just reread what I said. It's handset or speaker, F12, code, F12 then dial.

I always use the system password/disallowed list method because all you have to do is walk up to the phone, press the hold button then input your password. You can then use the phone as usual. Only problem is if there is a night service button on 10, then you have to use the password to use it. But if there is no night service button that's the simpler way to go.

-Hal
Posted By: sentrex1 Re: Partner restriction override - 07/11/06 07:38 PM
Hal that worked great,now sorry to be a pest but now client wants ringing phones to after 3 rings to ring all phones i know its some kind of hunt group i would appreciate it if you or any could tell me how to do it thanks
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner restriction override - 07/11/06 08:07 PM
No, not a hunt group. Immediate ring on ringing phones, delayed ring on all the others.

-Hal
Posted By: sentrex1 Re: Partner restriction override - 07/12/06 01:59 PM
Thanks again Hal
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help