atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: NECSMOOTH Allworks - 05/21/07 03:52 PM
Anyone heard of Allworks and if so what is you take on it?
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Allworks - 05/21/07 04:04 PM
https://www.sundance-communications.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/30/t/000116.html
Hope that helps
Posted By: ALLN1 Re: Allworks - 05/21/07 08:46 PM
The Allworx product is a very functional product. It is designed for small businesses. It really is a great product. It can integrate alot of things into one system and save the customer alot of upfront money for startup companies. I am a dealer of this product and find it very functional.
Posted By: tylerpd1 Re: Allworks - 05/23/07 08:54 PM
We just started selling them two weeks ago. It's actually surprising that we can't keep up with the demand!
Everyone we pitched it to just said YES.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Allworks - 05/23/07 08:57 PM
100% close ratio? How do ya do it man?
Posted By: tylerpd1 Re: Allworks - 05/24/07 07:01 AM
My boss got skillz!

I guess that's what he calls it. It seems to be a matter of knowing the specific customer's needs. I'm sure things will slow down in the near future. For now, we're taking care of the people that have been waiting for us to start selling this product. My boss has an insanely loyal customer base, I think that has a lot to do with it.
Posted By: Allworx Re: Allworks - 05/25/07 10:27 AM
Thank you everyone. We're taking the market by storm now and more and more people are seeing us as one of the best SMB systems around.

As always, if there any questions...please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
Posted By: tylerpd1 Re: Allworks - 09/01/07 11:59 AM
Follow up to my earlier post:

I tried to re-record the office greetings last night before I left.
Our system must not like me, or there is a problem somewhere, I just don't know where to start.

I listened to the system recordings, made notes, then hit the prompt to record. I spoke slowly in a clear, soft voice.

When I played it back, there were chops in the audio and it sped up and slowed down every three to four seconds. Thought maybe I did something wrong, so I recorded it four more times with the same result.

Not happy right now.

Not happy at all.
Posted By: ALLN1 Re: Allworks - 09/08/07 03:47 PM
You may want to call in for support on that one. Have you upgraded to the new release.
Posted By: telemarv Re: Allworks - 09/11/07 04:51 AM
All that may be required is a reboot.
Posted By: tylerpd1 Re: Allworks - 09/25/07 04:52 PM
Yeah, we actually updated and rebooted last night. No real change is heard. I'm going to have to re-record and try again. The boss gave me a demo kit to play with, and I have a class in three weeks. But I haven't even thought about playing with this thing. Where should I start?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help