atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dailyphoneman Axxent Talk - 06/20/09 09:57 AM
I recently programmed an Intertel Axxent 2.0 phone system with Axxent talk vmail. Everything was working fine but now when you try to access vmail, there are no voice prompts. Example: "please enter your extension number"
When I go into programming, it shows that the vmail is connected and it lets me make changes via my laptop but, still no voice prompts at all.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: RCA Re: Axxent Talk - 06/20/09 09:59 AM
Is it only the prompt after pressing the VMail button or is it all prompts in the system including your custom Auto Attendant recordings?
Posted By: dailyphoneman Re: Axxent Talk - 06/20/09 10:35 AM
only the prompt after pressing vmail button. It dials, rings, answers w/silence and then returns itcm dial tone.
Posted By: RCA Re: Axxent Talk - 06/20/09 10:50 AM
In programming make sure you have a recording assigned to the Voice Mail application, should be recording 01. While you’re in there, make sure recording 02 is assigned to the Auto Attendant application.

If those check out, make sure the default recordings still exist on recording numbers 01 and 02 by going in through the Admin mailbox. I have seen those recordings get wiped by the customer accidently.
Posted By: dailyphoneman Re: Axxent Talk - 06/21/09 12:28 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. FYI, I tried going in thru the ADMIN mbox but I get no prompts when trying to access it as well.
Posted By: dailyphoneman Re: Axxent Talk - 06/30/09 10:33 PM
Recording 1 IS assigned to Voice Mail application and Recording 2 IS assigned to AA but I still have no voice prompts. The default recordings no longer exist. I cannot log in thru Admin mailbox as there is no prompts and I tried to push extension number and password but nothing happens. Any suggestions?
Posted By: RCA Re: Axxent Talk - 07/01/09 05:10 PM
Have you tried logging in using the other default Axxent Talk application extensions, 296-299?

Reset?

What does the error log show?

I'm trying to figure out if ALL the default voice prompts are gone or if it's just some. The more info you can give the better.
Posted By: dailyphoneman Re: Axxent Talk - 07/05/09 03:48 PM
All the default voice prompts are gone. I have the 3 AXXENT TALK disks. Can I reload them. If so, how should I do it?
Posted By: RCA Re: Axxent Talk - 07/05/09 11:53 PM
There should be 4 Axxent Talk Application disks. Yes, reloading the software would be my next suggestion. Do you have the "zip drive" backup kit? Or have you ever performed a Voice/Data backup using floppies?
Posted By: dailyphoneman Re: Axxent Talk - 07/06/09 10:28 AM
The system was brand new out of the box and I only have the original floppies that came with it. Unfortunately, I hadn't performed a backup after original pgming was done. I've tried doing a default of programming but voice prompts still gone. Is there a way to default all and start from scratch?
Posted By: dailyphoneman Re: Axxent Talk - 07/17/09 09:05 AM
I don not have a zip drive backup kit. Could you steer me in the right direction on what my options are?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help