atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: trico94 Trunk to trunk transfer over point to point - 03/22/05 07:17 AM
I have a company with 5 offices. we have point to point T-1 to every office using transparent intercom dialing. Every thing works great with IDS equipment but they have a 3comsystem in one office that is giving me fits. I can sit in the local office and dial any extention at the remote location and it works great but if a call comes in on a local line and hits auto attendant and you dial an extention in the remote system it will not go through. The remote system shows a # before the didgits are sent.Any suggestions
I assume you mean that the 3com is sending 1 #xxx on transfer. I don't know how to stop the 3com from sending but, If you need to filter the # out you could use an intermediate device like an Adtran 550.
The remote system is saying the #is coming from my system(IDS 228). it is going through an adtran and they say there is nothing they can do.It is only happening on a trunk to trunk transfer.
You say You have a P to P to every office...

Are You saying You CAN call the 3comm site on an Intercom call from the IDS?
As I remember there is a dbug setting to allow for trunk to trunk in the IDS.
I also wonder if you might be accessing via release link tie lines which might add some features/digits.
Just remembered the transfer sequence for single line ports has a # you may have to change the single line transfer sequence and change options to allow tranfer without adding a digit.

www.avidcomm.net

[This message has been edited by Avidcomm (edited March 24, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Avidcomm (edited March 24, 2005).]
Yes i can dial intercom calls to the 3com with no problem. When a call comes in on a local trunk and hits Auto Attn. and you dial an ext. in the 3com it will not transfer. also if you are on a local call you can not transfer to the 3com. All other remote sites with IDS can transfer with no problem.
Posted By: JJ Re: Trunk to trunk transfer over point to point - 03/26/05 02:30 PM
There is a setting in the PBX and the voicemail to delete the #.

I am having trouble remebering what it was called. I think single PBX option or something.

I do remeber if you change in the voicemail you have to change in all the phone systems.

Good Luck!!
These calls are not using singleline ports. The call comes in on a C.O. Port and is connected straight through a T-1 port.
Posted By: JJ Re: Trunk to trunk transfer over point to point - 03/30/05 01:19 PM
Is it hitting Auto Attendent or Voicemail auto attendent?
It is hitting auto attendant.But it is not AA because if anyone is on a call and trys to transfer to remote 3com it will not work.

Anyone got any ideas

[This message has been edited by trico94 (edited April 05, 2005).]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help