atcomsystems.ca/forum
I need a source for a single gang wallplate that will accomodate 4 strand MM SC and 2 CAT5. I suppose I could go all keystone with 6 jacks but I want the fiber to be in associated pairs. Does anyone know of a product that would accomplish this?
If you go with LC you can get duplex LC keystone inserts and use quad plates. You can always use LC-SC patch cables where required.
I just double checked the AMP website, and you can do what you need with their SL series faceplates and modules.

Description of SL plates

SL Series Modules
Check out Siemon (www.siemon.com). I always had good luck with their products. Very well made, very reliable, a lot of options.

Sam
Is this for that Quote you are working on?

I would not use keystone anything, you should check out Siemon like Sam said. It's a very good product. By the way when you win the quote dont forget who had you covered.

Were else can you get all the answers you need. "It's not what you know, its who you know" aok
You might also look at Ortronics...they have a line that is very similar to the AMP SL.
Richey if you're saying you want in on the action, I surely would consider it if anybody could commit to 2 weeks in Los Angeles sometime next fall or early winter. I'm going long on the labor so it should be in the budget. I'm serious, we'll be submitting this bid on 2-8-08. We'll be bidding on a lot of school projects it looks like, LAUSD is building like gangbusters. If anyone is interested in site supervisor send email to me or to [email protected].

Hal - if I busted another rule, forgive and and delete this post.
Dont sweat it, I was just rattling your cage. eek I grew up down there and have no need to see it again. Just keep these pro's in mind when you go big. I am sure you will not find a better source for contacts or labor.

laugh

By the way you can post in the "request an installer" catagory when the time comes for you to need the hands. :thumb:
It's in San Pedro near the park. Nice area. If you have to stay in LA you could pick worse places.
I recommend you look at the Pass and Seymour Le grand series stuff and that's all we use here. They have inserts for all flavors of fibers, CATV, voice and data, speakers, you name it. These all fit into the same faceplate.
Legrand also owns Ortronics so their stuff is very similar. Most likely made in the same plant.
Try Hellerman-Tyton. They have easily installed Data and fiber jacks, similar to Leviton only cheaper, and I think more durable. Just my 2 cents.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help